Finance Systems Management Home
Finance Systems Management staff work remotely and hybrid. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for ALL inquires or you can reach us on Teams.
To support a safe and secure campus environment for our Lobo community, beginning Monday, August 15, 2022, building access control will be activated for our building - the Perovich Business Center. All UNM students, staff, faculty, retirees, and affiliates who have a UNM Lobo ID card with proximity privileges will use their UNM Lobo ID card to gain access to the building during normal business hours.
- Banner Upgrades.
- Coordination with IT Business Affairs Technical Support team for testing and implementation of Banner defect resolutions.
- Finance communications and user support resources.
- Month-End system scheduling, processing and integrity.
- Project Leadership and committee participation for Finance and University ERP initiatives.
- Transaction process codes and postings.
- Security access to the Finance systems and components.
- Year-End system scheduling, processing and integrity.
- Coordinate the approval and processing of new account code requests.
- Create and maintain chart of account elements: index, fund, organization, program, activity.
- Maintain Finance organization code hierarchy for financial reporting purposes.
- Accounting data analysis.
- Batch journal voucher transaction loads
- Electronic approval queues
- Transaction feeds to Finance from other modules, including Accounts Receivable, Budget, HR-Payroll, and Research Accounting.
- Develop and deliver standard end-user reports
- Maintain the ODS refresh processes for Finance and Labor/Benefits data.
- Provides workstation and network support to Financial Services Departments.
- Provides file and printing services to other University administrative departments.
- Provides advice and support to UNM departments who have a Novell server on the UNM Tree.